7.18.2010

Oak Kitchen Table


Happy Sunday! Hope you are relaxing a bit. I took a pic of my kitchen table. Claudia, over at Mockingbird Hill Cottage is thinking of painting hers. While reading her entry( July 13th.) I realized we had the same table. I don't want to paint mine at the moment, but thinking of painting the chairs white.Maybe, changing the seats with new material. Just a thought in the back of my mind. Finally, my eye is alittle better. Back to the eye Dr. on the 22nd.Claudia, here is a pic of my kitchen table. It came all the way from Florida! Weathered and abit worn also. What do you think? Hugs ,Liz

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi Liz!

I can't believe how close in style our tables are! Does yours have leaves? Mine has two, but I've only used them once. Right now they are residing under the bed in the guest room. Love your table. Painting the chairs white is a good idea.

I'm glad you're doing better!

xo
Claudia

LizlovesVintage said...

Hi! didn't come with them. Man from the shop said we could make one? So, many moons ago.I think it serves the purpose. Love yours also! Thanks for your kind thoughts. Hugs, Liz