9.15.2010

Computer Manuel Needed


Sometimes, I feel I need a computer Manuel designed especially for me.On Monday, I wasn't able to access my Blog. Nope! I was completely locked out. Go figure and so frustrating. The tab read," Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site." Operation aborted. What the heck! Why tell me? Just tell me what to do. I just want a little pop up figure to say here I am, how can I help you? Things always have to be so complicated you know. I did alittle research. A forum here a forum there. Abra cadabra here I am. FireFox did the trick for now. I guess foxes are good too. Don't ask me why it just worked without locking me out of my own Blog. I need a spare key! Ha, Ha. Hackers beware, I'm learning more and more.Can you believe I've only been blogging for 5 months now with no problems. Knock on wood, I hope this is the end of my computer nightmare.
Have a good week. Hugs, Liz

Ps. This is not a picture of me. If you were wondering?

No comments: