9.25.2010

Dinner Date With Hubby and Hudson

        Lately, my hubby and I have been picnicking along the Hudson River. Would you believe it was his idea?  Last Saturday after lots of  cleaning, errands, etc. etc. He said," Let's get a bite to eat and go picnic by the river." So, I am happy to announce we picnicked again today. I guess it's a tradition now. I'm dating 2 men at the moment. My Husband and Hudson.  Hudson is the silent type and very good looking! Hubby's not bad either but, is a talker.I adore them both. Ha, ha!   The weather was simply gorgeous, this evening riverside. I hope we can have a few more picnics before it gets to cold.  It's the little things that make me happy. Hope you had a great day too. Liz

 Ps. I am trying Blogger's new formating  for posting. Lots of different options. I'm just exploring if you see something out of the usual;)  Thanks

1 comment:

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Gorgeous picture...I so love picnics...
Happy day!
xojanis