10.28.2010

Photography and Where Women Create

                 These days, I've been taking a liking to photography. My Daughter is the talented one in this area and really knows her stuff. For me, it is a Art form all in itself. I look at objects in a whole different light. It's becoming a part of me now and I'm glad I can share it with all of you. I would like to take a class someday. Learning all aspects of this wonderful hobby. For now, I'll just take it slow with my hand me down Canon. Hey, maybe for Xmas I'll get a new one. Hint, Hint!! These lily pads were on my trip home this afternoon. You see, I never know what will inspire me. Click, Click! Have  a great TGIF.                                                                                                                                                      Hugs, Liz                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                               PS: before I forget, the new issue of Where Women Create is in the news stands now. Get yourself a copy. Some great Artists featured. So long, talk to you soon.           

2 comments:

Eileen @ Cottage Beach House said...

Hi Liz, I found you from your visit to my blog. I've also taken a liking to photographing different things. It is a fun hobby. but I don't think I will be getting a better camera anytime soon.. I am going to check out your art, it looks interesting. You are just a short ride up the turnpike from me!

Claudia said...

Gosh darn it - I looked for a copy of WWC yesterday and couldn't find it!

I feel the same way about photography. I've really grown to love it. Your lily pads are beautiful.

xo
Claudia