11.03.2010

Crafting Ideas

My Plate is not quite finished
All you need is a Plate, Photo, Notions, Glue
So many choices!
 Plate inspiration from: Curious Sofa Diaries
        Remember I said, I was  lacking in the crafting area way back when? Aren't these  great? Who doesn't have lace and notions hanging around their home.Plates!! Can be purchased at the thrift shop for pennies. I love the plate on the far right. The woman with the flower garland. So sweet!  If you have any ideas to share, feel free. I love crafting ideas and inspiration. Now, that old man Winter is coming I could use some inspiration and a project. Happy White Wednesday Ladies. Like always, for more White head over to Kathleen's Blog( FADED CHARM) . Have a great Wednesday. Thanks for stopping.
                                                                                                                           Hugs, Liz  :)

1 comment:

June said...

Hi Liz,
I saw these on another blog showing great stuff at Curious Sofa and fell head over heels for them. they are so awesome.
Thanks for stopping by. you have such a great blog!