1.15.2011

Altered Postcard ::



Vintage Stamp Set
                                So, many possibilities when using stamp sets. I purchased this set years ago from a antique  dealer. I paid $ 25.00 for the complete set.Back then, I thought I over paid for it. But, it's worth every penny. It even came with ink and a ruler. Yes, I collect Vintage postcards too. I thought this morning I would alter one as an experiment. Cool, another fun way to use my stamps. I even color copied it on my copier to use journaling. Fantastic, give it a try! It was a hard parting with a great Vintage post card. I eventually caved in, after I went through my assortment of cards. I am happy with the outcome.Have a great weekend. Stay warm.
                                                                                
         Hugs,                                                          
                      
         
                    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your stamp set, that is awesome!! And that postcard is absolutely beautiful!! Love it, and love it as your new signature!!! beautiful!!!

LizlovesVintage said...

Thanks Babb's!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh i love the stamp set and those letter press letters! susan

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Love it and your stamp set is great!

Mermaid Debbie

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

I love the stamps and letters!! Happy creating!
Love
HOllie