1.18.2011

The Calm Before The Storm ::



Is it Spring Yet?

This must be a sign!
                                             It won't be long. Mother Nature is
                          just going through Menopause. So, relax.
                          No sense whinning about the weather.
                                       Enjoy the scenery.
                              Spring is just around the corner.
                                                                        Hugs,
                                                                        Liz

                 ... I'm linking with Kathleen at Faded Charm.
                     It's White Wednesday on her Blog.

     
                         
                     

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're right!! :) Cute post and pretty photos!! I'm ready for Spring and Summer weather!!!

Pam Kessler said...

I guess it will come at some point whether we want it to or not. Of course I am on the 'want it" side.

BTW, I was looking at your Flickr photos and I love the pink trailer shot. Beautiful!