1.04.2011

My House Is Going To The Dogs!

Peanut And Tinkerbell
  I have company this week. I'm dog sitting my Daughter's doggies,Peanut and Tinkerbell.I don't know how people in general do it, with more than one dog. My oh my, I don't have it in me. It's work. Yeah, I have a full time job already. These girls are full of energy. Peanut, the black dachshund wants to be entertained with her ball. All day long, really. Tinkerbell, well is a lap dog. Hugs and kisses is on her mind. They do grow on you though. So, now you know what I've been up to. Plus, a bathroom renovation in the works = A MESS!!!  Oh, well It certainly isn't boring around here.
                           Hope your week has been interesting :)
                                                                                                            Bye for now,
                                                                                                            xxx Liz

No comments: