3.31.2011

Needlepoint::




Sometimes, when the weather is bleak. I just want to curl up with a comfy blanket, a cup of tea and my needlepoint. I'm sure you have the same frame of mind when it comes to comfort. Textiles are my favorite at the moment. As a Collector, you know that can change quite quickly. Today's Yays can be tomorrows Nays! For now, it's needlepoint.
Snow is on the way. Yes, again! I'm not jumping for joy at this point. Have a super weekend. I have plans to attend a Postcard Show. I'll let you know more about that later next week. Till then..
                                        Hugs,
                                            Liz

                                                      

1 comment:

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

BiRd Sighting!!! I ALWAYS love looking at your Blog...
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!