4.21.2011

Can't Forget The Peeps::


                       I went shopping yesterday, for some Easter goodies for the kids. Oops, I almost forgot peeps! Or did the peeps forget me? Three stores later... peep, peep. I think they were calling me. How could I forget my Daughter's faves. They are so cute, aren't they? No more dithering today.. I need to focus. I'll just eat more jelly beans. My candy of choice these days. Now, time to get back to my to do list! Are you ready for Easter? Me either!!
                                                              Peep, Peep!
                                                                   xxx Liz

3 comments:

Ana said...

Ahhh! Gotta love those Peeps! But they have to be the traditional yellow ones...None of those pink, purple or white ones for me... Although, those white ones are very shabby chic. Hee, hee, hee. Enjoy your jelly beans my friend...I'm a chocolate bunny kinda girl myself. Have a wonderful Easter.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

LOL!! Love the peeps, especially the ones covered in chocolate!!=)
Happy Easter candy eating~
Hollie;)

Unknown said...

My hubby loves those yellow peeps...he puts them in my son's Easter basket so he can eat them. LOL
Easter Blessings...Tiff