5.13.2011

Sing Ye Birds.. Sing



The Mama robin. Waiting to feed her young under my deck. She knows I've been spying on her since, I came home from work today. I figured after taking some photos and checking out those babes. I better leave her to do her feeding. I counted 6 in the nest. I must be wrong. That seems like a lot. The hole is narrow, so it's hard to see accurately.
I'm so glad this week is moving along. I have so many things to do on my to do list. You know that growing list, that just keeps on growing. That doesn't include blogging. Darn!  Have a good evening.
                                                                           Hugs,
                                                                            Liz

4 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

I love watching the robins too. Cute photo.

Danielle

Unknown said...

Love the image of the egg in the rusty soap holder...Tiffany

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

Liz... That chippy... rusty... crusty... HOLDER is 2-Die-4!*!*! Love how you displayed the broken egg shell in it!
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

Pam Kessler said...

My robin's nest is on top of the downspout so I can't see what's going on. It was so much more fun last year when I had one that I could see with the binoculars!