9.01.2011

Memories In Florida::

Hello!! Hello!!
It's good to be back home.I traveled to sunny central Florida to visit my Mom.Who is doing well, considering a bad fall she had weeks prior.I tell you that time spent was treasured.Mom and Daughter time I will never forget in my heart.Here are some pics from my favorite historic town, "Miscanopy". Known for their antiques, books, museum and yes beautiful old trees.Oh, and the best ever Southern chicken and dumplings! Yum. 
I think in my next life. I will be a food critic.Not a bad job you think? 
Before I leave. I would like to send out a little prayer of hope to all those who were faced with the impact of Irene.I've seen it's devastation from afar. My prayers are with all those families, whose lives have been impacted by this terrible storm.
Time for me to... unpack. Till next time..
                                                      Hugs,
                                                       Liz

3 comments:

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

LoVe the GARAGE Building/Signage... Glad you had a wonderful visit!
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

Vicki said...

One of my favorite little towns! I haven't visited in a few years. I recognized it right away. The little sandwich shop has the best Cubans.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This looks like a beautiful place for a special mother-daughter time! So nice you could spend the time together! Thanks for stopping by, Liz!