10.22.2011

Depression Glass ::

            
                     I found some Vintage "Hazel",while going to the post office this morning. My favorite shade of light green. Definitely, jello or custard cups made by Atlas. Perfect for a small tasting of something sweet. According, to the elderly Woman I purchased them from. ''That's more dessert for me she, exclaimed!" I laughed. Don't forget ME!

                           I hope your weekend is going as planned.

                                                                          Liz :)

            

7 comments:

Lisa Z said...

Love Depression Glass! You always post such beautiful pictures!

Diane Mars said...

Beautiful, perfect for a scoop of sherbet ice cream, and it will look so lovely! Great find, heres to going to the Post Office! ~ Diane

Geneva said...

That depression glass found a good home and I love the way you photographed it. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend as well!

Jane said...

Beautiful photos! So I'm not the only one who runs out to do one thing and ends up making a shopping stop or two :)
Jane

Blessed Serendipity said...

Pretty green glass. It will make whatever you serve in it taste sooooo good.

xo,
Danielle

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Liz...love the hydrangeas against that beautiful glass!

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

I'm a sucker for green glass too! You found some great ones!