12.17.2011

Christmas In My Kitchen::

  looks a bit like this....

Mason jars filled with trinkets
....and all that sparkles.
I used a milk glass cake pedestal that I purchased at the flea this summer. Vintage shiny brites, peppermint sticks, pipe cleaner candy canes, a celluloid reindeer, pine cones and tiny putz houses. Then, came the fun part. Putting it all together ;) 

Do you decorate your kitchen too?
I'm trying to finish last minute details.
Almost done.
How about you?
Have a fun weekend ;)
                             xxx Liz

7 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Love the hutch/buffet that you have! Your kitchen looks great for Christmas. My kitchen is very tiny so I don't decorate much. Snow flakes haning from the window!
Warmest Christmas Blessings,
deb

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

I used to decorate every last inch of my house...including my kitchen. Little red ribbon bows around every antique kitchen gadget...
I think your kitchen Christmas decorations are perfectly charming...it looks warm and welcoming!
Happy almost Sunday to you...
Laura :)

Blessed Serendipity said...

I love all your vintage Christmas treasures and you have displayed them so nicely on your gorgeous antique hutch.

xo,
Danielle

Pam said...

I actually do decorate my kitchen. You can see it from the living room so I just sort of continue the decor through. Love that hutch. The drawer pulls are amazing.

Linda said...

Love your sweet vignette, Liz! Cake stands are such charming display pieces!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

LOL...my kitchen is not that big but the family tree is in there. I will put fresh greens and holly in there as the week draws closer to Christmas. Merry Christmas Liz. :)

Three Generations said...

So cute I especially love the mason jar idea!