2.14.2012

Just Finished::


                       I hope you had a great Valentine's Day. My Hubby made me a wonderful dinner. That was such a treat after a long day at work. What do you get when you combine chocolate and Pre-schoolers. You got it! It still was a great day.
      The handmade heart pictured above, is going to Ana over at A Petite Cottage. Before Valentine's Day Ana, was having a heart swap over at her blog. It was appealing to me but, you know I don't sew. So, on my way I went. Then, for reasons... Who knows? I told Ana, I would swap. What? Yes, then panic. It took me a few days to think and plan. I used another vintage pocket that I had here. Outlined the heart by eye and stuffed it with batting. Added a vintage photo, lace and buttons. Phew!! It was a real challenge. I tell you! Ana, it's on it's way to your home as we speak my Friend. I hope you will enjoy the fruits of my labor. I believe the swap is ongoing so, check out her blog if you want to swap hearts with her. Great idea Ana!
   Other projects that I'm working on are quite exciting. If you are on Facebook, LizlovesVintage has a new fan page. Stop by if you're in the neighborhood. It's a project  that I've been wanting to tackle but, wasn't ready to commit to. Let's see what the buzz will be all about.... You are so smart. Yes, Vintage.
                        And last but, not least. I added a Linky on my sidebar. It's a great tool for me so far. I can keep track of all your Blogs in case my memory fails me... Hum? That happens all to often to me lately. Check it out if you haven't already. Linky, Linky.
                                    Enjoy the rest of this week my Friends.
                                                               xxx Liz
                      

3 comments:

Ana said...

Oh my goodness Liz...You are just the cutest! The heart is absoutely beautiful. I love it, and I love it even more because you made it yourself even though you said you didn't know how to sew. That means the world to me. I can't wait to get it...Yours is on its way too. Thank you so much for exchanging hearts with me my sweet friend.

Much love,
♥Ana

Jane said...

I think you created a beautiful heart to swap (and it sounds like Ana approves too!!). Glad you had a nice Valentine's day....I love heart post, the photos were beautiful!
Jane

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

How charming! I know she will love it! Swaps are a lot of fun!