3.13.2012

I'm Thinking Spring::

                      Isn't the weather just wonderful? Makes me want to go out and do some yard work, weeding and take in some fresh air. I purchased the dress form at the flea last summer. For those of you who are just dropping in. Lizzie got her Spring makeover. I'm so ready for Spring are you?
                                                            Have a great week :)
                                                                         xxx Liz
PS. the spoon necklace is from Verbena Nested Treasures :)

6 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

So fun...love the Vintage Queen necklace!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Lizzie looks great modeling her vintage spoon necklace. Did you make the necklace? I love it.

xo,
Danielle

Curtains in My Tree said...

Lizzie must be a cousin to Sally stitch the have the same tops

she looks good, and yes I want to dig in the dirt after work . I have some Rosemary to plant

lisa Moran, Bilancia Designs said...

Hi Liz! Sorry for the late response...my computer has been on the blink...I'm so behind on my emails and such....especially my newest blog! It's wedding season for me and I'm swamped with orders... Thanks for the heads up with the buttons! I'll take a look. Thank you, by the way, for pinning my button star on your pinterest board. How kind of you...it's one of my most popular designs. :)
I'll be in touch.... xo

time worn interiors said...

I am so happy we have had a mild winter. I hate the winter months! I can't wait for spring!
tot

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

She looks beautiful ~ love the necklace!