4.26.2012

Button Bonanza::

     Hi there, what's new with you? I'm going through a plethora of button cards I purchased from a sale. They are colorful fun. In the assortment, are buttons from Grants Department Store. Do you remember that chain? Button bundles will be in my etsy shop soon. If you need a plethora of buttons, you know where to find me. Ha, Ha. Not much going on here, besides a mother fox is living in our yard with her baby pups. My Hubby is keeping me posted on their daily routine.
It's so chilly here. Back to winter clothes again :(
Have a great Friday
xxx Liz

3 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Oh my! That is a plethora of buttons! And, yes..I remember Grants!
:)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love that word ~ plethora!

Blessed Serendipity said...

I think they look great grouped together like that. Wouldn't that make a great piece of art.

xo,
Danielle