4.17.2012

Time To Fly::

                         These past few weeks I've been debating over and over where I'm going with business and LizlovesVintage. To rewind, a month ago a friend asked me that same question. Really, I never thought about it. I replied, " I don't know." I was just having fun doing what I love never thinking about anything else. Well, sometimes I think about shows. Sometimes!
                 Rewind, 2 weeks ago. I was on Spring break from school. Hubby and I went out to lunch. Afterwards, we went to an antique shop close by. Mind you about a month prior, I had been looking into retail space for a shop. Nothing big just maybe a booth at a local antique shop where I frequent. My hubby had other ideas... big ones.. bigger ones then, I'm ready for.
               After lunch, we went to the antique shop. I inquired about space, costs and just any question that came to mind. I went home and thought about that question my friend had asked me. Then, I slept on it.
               So, after days and nights of thinking. I phoned the shop keeper and asked more questions. Funny, how she was about to call me to ask me questions about my etsy shop and listings. We talked and I made my final decision. No contract signed as of yet but, LizlovesVintage home will be moving in by the end of the month. I'm not going to disclose location yet. I want it to be kept a secret until I have the unveiling. I'll take before and after pics so you can see ;)
               I'm excited more so overwhelmed as the days get closer. Please understand next week I'll be super busy and blogging will be put on hold. Good things are yet to come. I think, pray and hope.
                                                                      Thanks guys!
                                                                       xxx Liz

10 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

It's going to be awesome Liz!
I am sure you will love the entire process of setting up shop...and just know it will be a huge success!
Hooray for you!:)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OH Liz, good for you! You are going to have fun!!

Pam Kessler said...

Eeek! I am jumping up and down for you. This is so exciting! You are going to have a blast. Just think, now you can buy all the stuff that's too huge to sell on Etsy.

Blessed Serendipity said...

I am so happy for you Liz! What a fun and exciting time for you. I can't wait to hear and see more.

xo,
Danielle

sweetvintageofmine said...

YOU GO GIRL! YOU'LL HAVE SO MUCH FUN! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE.....FROM ONE SWEETIE TO ANOTHER....ROXIE

Protector of Vintage said...

Good luck with your new adventure!

Into Vintage said...

Hooray and Congrats!! I hope you'll love doing this as much as I do and I know you'll be very successful. Have a great time with it! Can't wait to see the photos once you're all set up. :-)

PRINCESSGREENEYE said...

Ja, so sieht der Fruehling aus - ein wunderschoenes Bild!
Liebe Gruesse
Jacqueline

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

How exciting Liz!
I am so happy for you!!

Tricia said...

Yay for you! That will be so exciting :)