9.24.2012

Natural Light, Mason Jars and Trims::


Clearing the sea shell theme and making some room for Fall around my home. I love all the natural light shinning through the windows. I used mason jars I had on hand and just added some vintage trims. The glue gun comes in handy if you like your look otherwise, twist or tie to secure. You can mix and match, add and subtract. Have fun that's what it's all about. Working on this project for Stampington.. let's see how far I get. Or, how carried away.. ;)





                                                    Have a fun week everyone,
                                                                       xxx Liz



4 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This is a charming project, Liz! Very sweet!

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Who doesn't love blue ball jars and bits of lace? Lovely! :)

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

You found the perfect way to show off aqua jars and pretty lace!!!

Audrey @ AW Rustics said...

Very pretty idea! I love the idea of dressing up the mason jars