11.15.2012

etsy for the holiday's::

snow globe mason jar- Airth and Olsen


vintage ice skates- nocarnationshome



mid century Santa mug- LoveButter Vintage
vintage champion snow sled- lakesidecottage


Industrial storage- Niftic Vintage


The Silence of Snow art print- The Voyagers


Vintage mid-century Russian ornaments- Project Sarafan

Holiday crochet snowflake- Woodstorming

Doll kit-Sophietilley Designs
1940 vintage santa claus doll- Hurricane Sandy relief- Rocky Springs Vintage. 10% of proceeds go to Hurricane Sandy relief through American Red Cross.


Mercury Glass/Tinsel ornament- teresatudor

I hope you enjoyed my favorite holiday picks from etsy. Make it vintage/handmade this holiday season. If you'll be purchasing vintage ornaments to adorn your tree. Look for my collector tips on LizlovesVintage/facebook page. Have a wonderful weekend.
xxx Liz

3 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lots of eye candy here, Liz! A BIG congratulations on the Artful Blogging feature! How fun!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I see a few more that I can add to my favorites!

Pam Kessler said...

Wow, lots of etsy treasures! Love that Santa!