6.11.2013

country living fair::

Rewind the weekend.... the buzz in the Hudson Valley was the Country Living Fair held in Rhinebeck, NY. Two days of pure inspiration, vintage, crafts, seminars and friends. For me, that's the best part of these kind of events. Meeting people from all over the country and greeting them with my line.."Welcome to NY." I almost felt at one point like a welcome wagon lol. It was amazing to hear comments from visitors who have never been to the Valley before. They admired the green lush landscape and the many trees that adorn the valley. I can say, the Country Living Fair was very organized and well planned. Beautiful booths with an array of styles and merchandise. No two were alike and something for everyone. I captured some snippets of the Fair via Instagram- Lizlovesvintage and if you follow Gatherings Mag you can find additional photos there too. Many thanks to: Hihohome, Earthangels Studios, Century Farmhouse, Jo Packham, Ben Ashby, Cari Cucksey, Sisters on the Fly, Hammertown, Meagan Camp, Whitelilyvintage, Housemade, Sis Boom, Gray Barn Antiques. I hope I didn't miss anyone.. Till next year.. I recommend #clfair a must in my book. Have a great week- Liz
PS. I did get a chance to welcome Ben Ashby and the Folk Magazine team. May I say he's very sweet, talented and young. Safe travels Ben!

3 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thanks for bringing a little bit of the fair to us!

Pam Kessler said...

Sounds like you had a blast. I will definitely have to go in the fall when it's here in Columbus. Can't believe I've never been yet!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Oh to attend that would be such a treat for me

I went to the country living fair in atlanta a couple years ago it just ahppened to be there as we were going through Atlanta on way home Stone Mountain

I wanna go to NY !!!!