1.02.2014

mason jars and pine needles::

I hope you enjoyed your holiday and your new year was sparkling too. The tree has since been removed and the many ornaments are all packed and stored away till next year. Some vignettes are still around for a few days more phew, getting there. While, I was removing the tree I stored some pine needles in mason jars so the aroma would linger on a little bit longer.. it smells so great around here. We're in the midst of a snowstorm today so, baking is next on my agenda.Vanilla pound cake here I come..  Stay warm and cozy my friends! Happy New Year ~ Elizabeth
 

4 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...

Your pine needles sounds wonderful
and Omygosh vanilla pound bake it's the best, home made of course

Happy New Year to you also

White Lace and Promises said...

I'm crazy about blue jars! I have 5 sitting on my faux mantle right now. Just threw my tree out and didn't save the needles. Shucks! Great idea. Love the smell of pine and fir!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Happy New Year Liz!!
Great idea!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Liz,

Your blue mason jars are so pretty. I hope your new year has started out wonderfully.