1.02.2015

hooray for 2015::

Happy New Year!
What's your New Year's resolution? Plans, dreams, goals, expectations? Last year my goal was to experience one thing new to me on my bucket list. Not a bad goal since, I didn't have to beat myself up every time I didn't accomplish what I set out to do. I'm going to start this year with the same to- do list.. with some focus on those in need and perhaps do some charity work in my spare time. Hiking certainly is my new get fit hobby carried over from 2014 time to search for new gear since, this hobby is a keeper. Thoughts on opening my etsy shop again, maybe? Eep.. and also thoughts on collaborating with more creative minds here and there on the web.
Before, the Christmas holiday my hubby and I went to tour President Theodore Roosevelt's home in Hyde Park {bucket list} I always admired Eleonor and her devotion and wit about her. The museum was packed that December day. I remember my hubby not happy about the tour thing but, he tagged along because it was what I wanted to do on that day. Sorry I'm off topic here.. but, he survived with a bribery of coffee afterwards ha, ha.
On to Eleonor. She has been a role model to me through tough times,  creatively and in the workforce when things hit rock bottom. I always in the back of my mind think, "Liz you can do this" Like the little engine that could. Or like quoting Eleonor "Do one thing that scares you everyday."
So, I leave here doing just that for 2015. It's a new beginning, a new start. I know you'll make it a year to remember, fascinating.
Best wishes for a healthy and safe New Year everyone. Me

3 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Happy New Year Liz and I like your take on resolutions!!

Curtains in My Tree said...


Happy New Year

I don't have any resolutions only try to stay healthy but that is not always in my hands I have realized.
I am looking forward to selling more items out of my house to change my decor around

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.