9.19.2010

Verbena Nested Treasures




My Friend Laura, over at Verbena Nested Treasures is truly a talented Woman. Owner of a shop in historic Ocala Fla. She never seizes to amaze me with her creativity. I love her original Olivia Rose necklaces she creates from clay.Petal pink,nest green, golden foil, french lavender to name a few. With new Fall colors too! Just ask and you too shall receive. Made to order, all handmade with love. She also has other handmade items for sale. If you can't make the trip to Ocala, head on over to her online boutique. A great place to shop or browse. I know once you are there you will be hooked.
Here is the link: www.verbenanestedtreasures.com/

Tell Laura I sent you!!

Got to go, bye for now... Hugs xxx Liz

1 comment:

Laura Venosa Verbena said...

Oh Liz what a way to end my day.....Thank You from the bottom of my heart... what a lovely surprise. Blogging has connected me with some special friends I can hold in my hand... I hold you!!!! xoxoo Merci Laura