10.16.2010

Oh Mr. Sun, Where Are You?

              We have had cold, windy, rainy weather here in the Hudson Valley. It really dampers everything including my mood. Blah, Blah, Blah! I even tried to motivate the Hubby into doing some stuff around here. That's not going to well, he's off to a slow start this morning. So, in case you haven't seen this Blog. I truly recommend that you do so. It will uplift your spirits as it did me this morning.myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/Take a visit to this little cottage in the woods. It's a magical place to visit. Oh, how I wish I was invited!  As I am blogging, the sun is peaking  through the clouds. Yey!! Have a wonderful weekend, Ladies.
                                                                                                Hugs, L :)                                                                                                         

No comments: