10.11.2010

October

                  Then came October, full of merry glee.
                                                                            Spenser
                                        I found my white pumpkin, happy is Me!!!!
                                        Hope you found October like I had.
                                        Across the farms, fields and plains
                                        Let Autumn fall on me, where I linger more....             
                                        Than a day.
                                 
                                        Happy Columbus Day Friends.  Hugs, Liz

                                                           

2 comments:

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

I do love pumpkins and fall and looks like you found some keepers!!
Love
Hollie

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Lovin the little lonely looking White Pumpkin, New to your blog & newest follower ~ Great Header, I will be back soon to sit & read.... Stop by when you get a chance
Cheryl