10.10.2010

Saturday's Yard Sale Finds

               I can't help myself when it comes to garage sales. Husband says, "Why does it take you so long to do errands?" You ask? He should know me by now. There should be a bumper sticker on my car that says," I brake for Garage Sales." Saturday was garage sale paradise, yup!
               Here are my finds: 1 brand new sweater, big wire basket( I visioned it with lots of mini pumpkins and gords) 1 vintage cameo necklace with pin attached. I spent total of $ 8.00, not bad. Hope you have a great Sunday. I'm off to a wedding today. My best friend's daughter is getting married today and I can't wait to share such a special day with her. Now, to get my act together and do some much needed stuff around here.
                                                                                                                       Bye, xxx Liz

No comments: