12.14.2010

Winter Wonderland

                  Yes, it snowed last night. Not alot. Maybe an inch at that. I had a two hour delay at my school,
       this morning. So, I decided to get my boots on and take a stroll with my camera. I really had to clean off the car too. The birds were chirping.So peaceful and calm. Hooray for Snow! At least for today.
       As you can see, I need some bird seed in the feeder.Sorry birdies! Felt so good to get outside ,while I wait for my coffee to brew. Wow, time flies when you are having fun. Have a good day in your neck of the woods.
                                                                                                                       Hugs, Liz
     
   

3 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Good morning Liz,
Nothing like an early morning walk with your camera and some fresh snow! I hope you enjoy that coffee! :)

GailinVirginia said...

Good for you:)I am two months behind in my weekly walking...when I can, I do the 1 Mile walk from a video in my livingroom! Your pics are really nice...made me shiver. Today, we still have snow on the ground but roads are clean so going shopping early tomorrow.
Take care,
~Gail

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Love the fresh morning snow, and love the morning coffee to go with!=)
Hollie