12.23.2010

Nativity Set

                             
                              I found this nativity set at a Flea in March. The man who I purchased it from said it was very old. They always say that! But, the patina and chalk like animals give me a clue that they are old. I couldn't wait to display it this year, hence the small break in one of the sheep's leg. Crazy glue to the rescue. It is displayed on a doily for now. I know I will find a manger someday. Not too crazy about baby Jesus. After all, he was just born. Right? Hope you are ready for the Holiday's.I'm getting there.
                                                                   Hugs, Liz
                                        

 Yeah, time to go back to the OLD font. Like it Better:)                       
                   

No comments: