1.27.2011

Thrift Shop Finds ::

A Collection of  Pocket Books
Beautiful Floral Covers
Cut Glass
                     When there is threat of a Winter storm, just stop at a thrift shop and all your worries will be gone. So, that is just what I did today. I didn't find much, but feel in love with these.
                      The wine glasses are cut glass. So dainty and delicate, I couldn't pass them up. Even better they match the ones I already have. A small Collection of " Pocket Books." I'm sure, you have seen these before? Great finds before the 7th snow storm? I've lost track. Have a great Thursday.
                                        
                                                                   Hugs,
                                                                         

3 comments:

~Tonja~ said...

Great finds...

Linda said...

I love pocket books, the spines are so elegant and the covers so cute! The glassware is simply beautiful! I'm hoping to get out and do some thrifting, too!

{the vintage wren} said...

Oh my gosh, I love those books. I am a book fanatic....never met a book I didn't like. The glasses are so pretty too. I love thrifting. I've been out scouring the antique stores looking for things for my clients home today. I get to live vicariously through her. I use a Nikon D-80 my husband bought it for me several years ago, and the lens I'm using is a Sigma telephoto. It helps me too that the tree is right outside of my kitchen window. Hugs-Carrie