11.19.2011

Being Thankful For Masterpieces::

  
                                I have made a discovery
                     what I Love belongs to me.
                Not the chairs and tables in my  house,
              but the masterpieces of the world.

                         ~ Elizabeth Asquith Bibesco


    I'm grateful for so many masterpieces. Family, Friends and You. Here's hoping you and yours have the best Thanksgiving.
    In your heart and in your home.

            
                           

                                                    Enjoy  ;)
                                   xxx Liz
                                                      
   
                                              

                                
                   

4 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

xo,
Danielle

Unknown said...

hermoso!!!

LizlovesVintage said...

Bett,
Muchas Gracias!
xxx Liz

Queerly Yours said...

Hi Liz!
I met you today (11/26) at the DCCC Craft Fair. Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I found you on Esty and Twitter( I am VagabondArtistry there). Look forward to seeing and hearing about all the vintage treasures you find! :)