11.25.2012

simple goodness::

  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It's over.. now starts all the Christmas fanfare. I'm looking for simple this year. Are you?
This week was jam packed, with good things. Family, friends, yummy food, Small business Saturday, Craft Fair, Creative Artists and pine cones that my hubby gathered for me here.... He really surprised me with a bag full.
No, tree yet. Just having fun during my time off from school.
What's new with you? I'll be hosting a linky party on December 1st. with Contributors of Gatherings' Magazine here @ LizlovesVintage. So, please stop by to see behind the scenes what the gals are up to. 
 We are still getting to know one another.. it's a great way to meet up, share and inspire others. So, stop by.. It's like no other linky party. I'm sure it will boost your Holiday spirits this Winter season.
                             Have a wonderful Sunday! See you all soon..
                                                                         xxx Liz

4 comments:

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

Belated ThanksGiving Wishes!*!*! and am looking forward to your UpComing Christmas HoLiDay Pics...
Hugs - Jeanine Burkhardt

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Liz ~ Thanksgiving was very relaxing and filling!
Simple touches around my house this year. It's all done except the tree, I am having a holiday party this weekend!

Trisha Brink Design said...

Hey Liz, just added you to my blogroll :) hope you are well, and let me know how to link up in any other way for the Gatherings Linky Party...sometimes I miss the obvious when I have tunnel vision during the Holidays! LOL!!! :)
Cheers!
Trish
xx

Donna Heber said...

Hi Liz,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I look forward to seeing what the girls have been up to :-)