3.06.2013

take a peek::

 Here's a little sneak peek of what you'll see in the Spring issue of Gatherings Magazine coming March 11. I'm very honored to be a Contributor once again in this issue.While, I can't divulge all my vintage secrets because we want an element of surprise.
 Here's a hint: vintage/ephemera/crafts. Stay tuned.. Our best issue yet!
             http://www.heatherspriggs.com/gatherings-magazine/

PS. Thanks for leaving me your comments. I'll be in touch real soon ;)
                                                                                          - Liz 
                                                                                        
 

4 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OOH...lovely previews...

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

More...more!!

Kathi said...

Can't wait for the new issue, these teasers are making it hard to have patience. Great look Liz!

Ana said...

How exciting Liz! Congratulations. Not sure if I can find that magazine here, but I'll be keeping my eyes open. Wishing you a wonderful weekend my friend.

❤Ana