1.16.2015

findings is here! and bittersweet soap co ::


Hello,
Glad you made it and I'm happy to share a sweet Apothecary Shop called Bittersweet Soap Company with all of you on #findings. Any information about Bittersweet is located in the upper tab labeled (findings) directly above this post.
Shop, browse and read all about shop owner- Jill and her brick and mortar shop.Thank you Jill for sharing with all of us.
If you are interested in #findings and it's meager beginnings you are at the right place. Shoot me an email. Or subscribe via email.. tab conveniently  located on your right to see what's new and happening here. Have a wonderful weekend. Liz

Image: via Bittersweet Soap Co.

2 comments:

jill at Bittersweet and the little soap company said...

Thank you Elizabeth for spreading the word about my business.

LizlovesVintage said...

Hi Jill,
You are very welcome my Friend! I enjoyed having you as a quest spreading the word about Bittersweet stop by soon.
Liz