6.02.2011

I'm On Etsy::


                  
                      Is pleased to announce, the Grand Opening of  LizlovesVintage on Etsy. I have wanted to open a little shop that carried a little bit of this and a little bit of that. With a whole lot of me... Vintage.
               I am still unpacking goods but, am so excited to share with all of you my exciting and wonderful news. 
              If there is anything on your wish list, that I do not have at this time. Please don't hesitate to Email me. I frequent fleas and estate sales. Not a problem at all! Enjoy browsing my little shop of delightful finds.
                                                                 Take Care,
                                                                      Liz :)
              

10 comments:

Victoria said...

How exciting!!! I will add you to my favorites:)

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

I have wanted to open an etsy someday. I will have to go check it out.

xo,
Danielle

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hooray! Best of luck to you! :)

Pam said...

Congratulations. I'll go take a look!

Karena said...

Yay Liz this is so great I will go and take a look!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and enter my $250 Amazing Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

Jack said...

Congratulations Liz!

The Cranky Queen said...

That is fantastic. Good luck! Let me know how it goes. Tiffany

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Congrats Liz, Aha, I guessed right! Have fun stocking your Etsy Shoppe! I'll add you to my Etsy circle! Hugs Marilou

Jane said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be a big success!!
Jane

romance-of-roses said...

Hello Liz, I am your latest follower. I will be adding you to my etsy circle. You have a lovely blog.
Hugs...Lu